The editorial at DWP Insider is envisioned to create noteworthy content for couples which will help them to get closer to their dream wedding by providing latest ideas and trends in luxury destination wedding industry. We work hard to feature the best style and content from across the globe.
What can I submit?
- Our primary focus is to showcase real wedding planning ideas, so the majority of what we accept are real weddings and elopements.
- Articles pertaining to wedding trends, business insights for wedding industry and Wedding Destinations.
- We also accept submissions foe wedding planning, travel ideas for elopement, honeymoon, blogs related to fashion, health and beauty which can be useful to brides and grooms.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1000 words.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else for 90 days. You can post it in your own website.
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes, we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We encourage landscape images, but you can send portraits too. All images must be .jpgs or .pngs sized at 1000*600, sRGB color space, with no watermarks. Please send only single images. We will not accept diptychs or collages.
- We are grateful for large number of submissions, and hecec, we cannot reply too everyone personally. If your submission fits our content calendar at that time, a member of DWP Insider team will get in touch with you in next 15 business days for further steps.
(Disclaimer: All submissions are subjected to editorial discretion.)
For submissions or any other questions or comments, please mail to email@example.com